Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Zlomke Furniture (“Company“, “we“, “us“, “our“). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us by referring to the contact details at the bottom of this document.
When you visit our website https://zlomkefurniture.com/ (the “Website“), and use any of our services (the “Services“, meaning the sale of our furniture and related activities), we appreciate that you are trusting us with your personal information. We take your privacy very seriously. In this privacy notice, we seek to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it and what rights you have in relation to it. We hope you take some time to read through it carefully, as it is important. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Services immediately.
This privacy notice applies to all information collected through our Services (which, as described above, includes our Website), as well as, any related services, sales, marketing or events.
Please read this privacy notice carefully as it will help you understand what we do with the information that we collect.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Website. The personal information we collect may include the following:
Personal Information Provided by You.
We may collect names, phone numbers, email addresses, physical shipping addresses, information you provide on your payment checks and other similar information.
We may also collect analytics cookies, security cookies, personalization cookies, and security cookies when you use our Website. Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies.
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use your personal information for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- Fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Website.
- To deliver and facilitate customer service. We may use your information to provide you with the requested customer service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have related to our Services.
- WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We may process or share your data to carry out our Services, based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company .
- WHO WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH?
Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, mail/deliver services, and marketing efforts.
We only disclose “Identifier” and “Commercial Information” categories of personal information, as described below, to these third-party vendors for the limited purpose of carrying out our Services.
We do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information .
- CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
What categories of personal information do we collect from our customers?
We may collect the following categories of personal information from our customers:
|A. Identifiers||Contact details, such as name, postal address, telephone or mobile contact number, and email address.|
|D. Commercial information||Transaction information, purchase history, financial details and payment information|
How do we use your personal information?
We use your personal information only to provide our Services.
- DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may contact us using the contact information provided to you in the provision of our Services or by post to:
PO Box 5336
Napa, CA 94581
- HOW CAN YOU REQUEST, UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please contact us by referring to the contact details above.